Abstract & Presentation Submission
Session Abstract to be Considered for;
Channels that regulate calcium movement
Decoding calcium signals
Calcium in abiotic response
Calcium in plant development
Calcium in biotic information
Systemic movement of calcium signals
Calcium signalling in organelles and Evolution
Guidance of where to submit an abstract will be sent by email after registration
Abstract submission will close on the 31st of May
Instructions for Abstracts
- Use Arial 12 font throughout the abstract (except for symbols).
- Limit abstract to 1 page in single lane spacing.
- All document margins should be 2.5 cm.
- Justify title and abstract text.
- Title should be in bold.
- Author’s first and middle name initials followed by last name. Use superscript numbers for authors with different affiliations.
- Underline presenting author.
- Please include affiliation and address below authors. Use superscript numbers for additional affiliations.
- Figures or tables are not allowed.
- Up to 5 references might be included. Include first author followed by et al., year of publication, journal abbreviation, volume and pages.
- References with 2 authors use “and” separating the authors.
The abstract must represent original work and should be as informative as possible. Conclusions must be supported by data. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any error in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author. Submitted abstracts can be seen, updated or deleted within the whole period of the abstract submission online. Correspondence regarding the abstracts such as confirmation of submission, notification of acceptance or rejection and instructions for presentation will only be sent to the corresponding author. It is their responsibility to forward the information to all co-authors. The presenting author is required to register for the symposium and pay the registration fee as a condition of presenting the paper.
Guidelines for Presenters
Invited speakers presentation takes 30 minutes including questions and selected presentation 20 minutes including 5 minutes questions. Please consider these time frames, appreciate your colleagues and audience by keeping the schedule.
Guidelines for Posters
The posters should be prepared for standard Standing (Portrait)
A/0 size (84 x 119 cm – 1 sqm).
Please do not print a landscape poster
The organisers provide all equipments and tools (pins, adhesive tape, scissors) to mount you poster to the board at the conference venue